Monday, November 14, 2011

LIFE - as i knew it

Salam.

Last two years was hectic, till today. Since arwah papa passed away, nothing seems to be the same again. If only I can script it all here... everything that went and goes on. But don't get me wrong. Life is still beautiful nevertheless, His blessing and mercy keep on pouring on us. Alhamdulillah. Trials and obstacles I presumed is what make us alive. We just have to find a way to live with it.

Its already towards the end of 2011. I'm going to be 37 next year. Goshhh! time do flies, maybe it flies at supersonic speed these days except for those time that I spent missing my other half. Or, maybe time on its own is alive. A twilight. *what the heck am I babbling about?*

NOw and then, this melancholic song from 'the cats' broadway keep coming back to my head.

Memories, all alone in the moonlight.
I can smile at the old days,
life was beautiful then.
I remember the time I knew what happiness was.
Let the memory live again.



note: its not easy to be me. BUT who is?

No comments: