Thursday, January 05, 2012

entri Sengal

Salam. Sudah tahun baru. InshaAllah, I will try to reduce or if possible totally eliminate my one not so good attitude. It's a secret though. It should be a jihad within myself.

Shafiyyah is now in year 5. Besar sudah my little gal. Skrg pegi sekolah wearing pink and maroon sbb dah jadi pengawas buku teks. hehe.. ib do found it a bit funny... sori kakak. :P

Ajmal is in year 2. I've been thinking of moving him to i-musleh. Need to consult dear hubby bout this asap.

Fateh is still a one happy and kelasakan little tembam boy. Ibu loveeeeeee my tembam baby! sangat lasak ok, panjat sana sini, bencot dahi, berdarah bibir; but still very adorable dan ke'masam'mannya adalah soooooo sedap.

Mama is here now, her ankle is getting better, just have to take extra caution not to let my tembam baby step on her feet. :D

Me, well... what can I say. Most part of me is still me buuuuuuuutttttttt...


here's the problem. And it's all my dear hubby's fault!
Since for the last couple of weeks I've been eating like tak hengat, now I'm TOTALLY TEBAL!!!! front view, side view... so annoying. Yeah..yeah.. I know I'm 37 this year but still; LEMAK yang tebal? oh no!!!!


SO, Hence the aerobic class tomorrow. Lunch hour. Lepas aerobic melantak nasik. sigh!

No comments: