Saturday, August 26, 2006

Last nite I had a dream...

I dream about lots of things lately..
I dream about places, I dream about faces..
I guess this blog isn't the only way of escapism.

Long ago, in a far away land that I can only dream about now, somebody told me something that i'm holding on until today no matter what the circumstances are..

"you keep on coming into my dream lately, I wonder why?"

p/s: Is it true that what we dream of is something that is stored at the back of our mind?


DREAM, DREAM, DREAM (the everly brothers)

dream, dream, dream (2x)
when i want you
in my arms
when i want you
and all your charms
whenever i want you
all i have to do
is dream....

dream, dream, dream
when i feel blue
in the night
when i need you
to hold me tight
whenever i want you
all i have to do
is dream....

I can make you mine
taste your lips of wine
anytime night or day
the only trouble is, ghee weez
i'm dreaming my life away

I need you so
that I could die
I love you so
and that is why
whenever I want you
all I have to do
is dream....

(videonya ada dlm posting yg lepas2)

5 comments:

blackpurple @ jowopinter said...

sweet lagu tu...tapi tak ingat macamana melodinya.... cuma part 'wine' tu mungkin tukar ke 'rasberry jelly'..hehe...

anita kema said...

blackpurple..
saya cuma suka lagu tu..tapi takde kena mengena dgn saya, maka part yg 'wine' tu pun kira tak applicable. kalau suka nak tukar ke jam rambutan pun no hal. he..he..

Sastri said...

my mum used to say, kalau kita dok tingat2 satu mende, tu yg terbawak2 dalam mimpi, walaupun kita teringat perkara tu subconsciously.... and i think it's true what she said, cos i did dreamed or let's just say, had nightmare about stuff that may be in the back of my mind sometimes...

Izhal said...

yep... terutamanya mimpi di hujung2 tidur (time-time kita punya subuh)... memang benda yang berkaitan dengan fikiran kita waktu jaga...

mimpi sebelum tidur pula saya rasa berkaitan dengan apa yang kita suka...

mimpi jadi kaya raya pula adalah mimpi hampir semua orang heheh...

aNIe said...

Mimpi...kadang orang kata mimpi itu satu petanda....ntahlah..ada kala benar...ada kalau cuma kebetulan...dan ade kala ianya cuma mainan tidur..